It is expected that all students wear the school uniform and that it is worn correctly. The following guidelines should be adhered to:
- The only jewellery allowed at school are earrings, which are to be sleepers or studs.
- Any special jewellery which is cultural can be worn only with the permission of the Principal. A letter of explanation will aid this decision.
- Shoes should be removed when entering a classroom.
- A change of clothes is encouraged for lunch time activities on the field during winter.
- All uniform items must be named.
- Any mufti items brought to school will be asked to be removed.
- Students are not to wear nail polish, tattoos or make up to school.
If for some reason the uniform is not worn on a particular day, then a note must be sent to the teacher explaining the reason. Uniform items can be purchased online.