Qualities of Learning
Everyone in the Glenbrook School community has a voice. All are partners in learning where connections, reciprocity and relationships are important. At the centre of our partnership is learning Ako. Learning is central to our school purpose. We are focused on learning as an action, where our Qualities of Learning give us the key competencies for a connected, life-long successful future whilst retaining our rural heritage.
At Glenbrook School our learners work towards possessing the following Qualities of Learning:
- Collaboration – We work together.
- Thinkers – We use metacognition and we problem solve.
- Self Managing – We are responsible for our learning, ourselves and others.
- Communicators – We are confident and effective communicators.
- Future Focused – We are preparing for our successful future selves.